Search within this site
- National Framework
- Test cases: Coughlan and Grogan
- The Law
- Useful Links
- What is this blog about?
- NAO Investigation into CHC Funding 2017
- What does my local NHS website say about CHC Funding?
- “Good Complaints Handling for CCG’s” (NHS, May 2013)
- Practice Guidance PG 68 – 73 Disputes
- PG 11 How should the well-managed need principle be applied?
- Practice Guidance Notes: What is a primary healthcare need?
- Practice Guidance Notes about the Checklist
- Must the CCG provide us with a copy of the DST?
- What is the role of a Caldicott Guardian?
- Practice Guidance Notes on the Fast Track Pathway
- What does the “More Complaints Please!” report say about the NHS?
- Can the CCG overturn a recommendation made by the MDT?
Category Archives: Complaints
“This document sets out for CCGs what a good process for the handling of, and learning from, complaints looks like. It is intended as a good practice guide to assist CCGs to handle complaints well and comply with the regulations, … Continue reading
PG 68 There are two different kinds of dispute that may arise in relation to NHS continuing healthcare: 68.1 a) Disputes between a CCG and an LA regarding eligibility (which could also have additional complications arising from the two organisations … Continue reading
The parliamentary Public Administration Committee’s Twelfth Report,”More complaints please!” was published on 12th April 2014. Amongst the pages of the report, there were several references to the NHS, and some of these are included below. Summary Complaints about the NHS, and the … Continue reading